Rely on 180 Days of Self-Care for Busy Educators to help you lead a happier, healthier, more fulfilled life inside and outside of the classroom. With author Tina H. Boogren’s guidance, you will work your way through thirty-six weeks of daily self-care strategies and techniques, each corresponding with a week of the school year. Weekly themes range from creativity and inspiration to relationships and time management for teachers and administrators.
Follow this self-care plan designed to support your health and wellness during the school year:
- Understand how prioritizing your own self-care will better equip you to positively impact student learning and achievement.
- Discover low- and no-cost self-care ideas for teachers and administrators designed to help make meaningful, positive change.
- Explore the dangers of stress in the classroom and in an educator’s personal life, and understand how this stress affects students.
- Learn how to assess what you need, check in with yourself throughout the day, and act on what you learn.
- Utilize reflection questions to help you think through which strategies worked—and which didn’t.
- Let go of the expectations of perfection while practicing these self-care techniques and teacher wellness ideas.
Product Code: BKF920
There are currently no reviews for this product.