Coaching for Professional Wellness
A Guide to Supporting New and Experienced Teachers
Acquire evergreen instructional coaching strategies alongside fresh new solutions for guiding new and veteran teachers, addressing teacher self-care, promoting teacher well-being, and more. Learn how to provide a solid foundation of physical, emotional, instructional, and institutional support for educators.
An interactive and comprehensive teacher wellness guide for instructional leaders
Fully and confidently step into your role as an instructional coach with the support of Coaching for Professional Wellness. This instructional leadership guide offers evergreen strategies alongside fresh new solutions that will help you differentiate coaching practices for new and veteran teachers, address teacher self-care, and more. You’ll turn to this resource again and again as you continue to improve your craft and help teachers find their own greatness.
Increase teacher expertise and self-efficacy by providing a strong foundation of physical, institutional, emotional, and instructional support:
- Review research surrounding best teacher coaching practices.
- Explore strategies for differentiating coaching practices for teachers at every stage of their career.
- Study the four types of support, and learn how to match support to meet each teacher’s needs during different phases of the school year.
- Use interactive activities, tools, and templates to help support all teachers in increasing their expertise.
- Consider how self-care and professional wellness for adults are foundational supports for social-emotional learning for students.
- Answer end-of-chapter questions to reflect on your journey and deepen your understanding.
Product Code: BKF989