Teachers cannot become great unless they are given the time, support, and tools to grow in their professional practice. Written for teachers, coaches, and educational leaders, this resource offers a paradigm-shifting approach to teacher development and evaluation. The authors share research-backed steps for improvement, outline the principles for successful observation, and offer extensive protocols designed to help readers fully implement the book’s recommendations.
- Recognize the failure of past teacher evaluation efforts and its relationship with stagnant teacher development.
- Understand why the professional growth of teachers is vital to the well-being of the educational system.
- Discover the beneficial influence of teacher self-reflection and self-rating on elements of effective instruction.
- Restructure systems of classroom observation and evaluation to improve their effectiveness and encourage teacher development.
- Learn new, more reliable methods of scoring teachers’ classroom practices and students’ academic growth.
Product Code: BKL046
There are currently no reviews for this product.