The New Art and Science of Teaching Science
This essential resource supports teachers by providing research-based ideas, strategies, and activities to enhance teaching and promote student learning and achievement in science.
Your guide to creating learning opportunities for student engagement and enrichment
Strengthen science education practice based on Robert J. Marzano’s instructional framework, the New Art and Science of Teaching. Readers will learn 10 design areas within the categories of feedback, content, and context; examine proven instructional elements embedded in the framework; and gain strategies for improving teacher effectiveness and collaboration in the science classroom. Driven by data, this book positions teachers to nurture student success.
Teacher leaders can unite their teams to:
- Understand the New Art and Science of Teaching model as it applies to science instruction
- Learn to engage and motivate students through a wide variety of instructional strategies
- Better utilize formal and informal assessments
- Improve the organization and layout of the classroom to facilitate student growth
- Understand how to implement the various guiding questions for curriculum design to best plan classroom strategies
Product Code: BKF808