High Reliability School Coaching Academy
Develop your school’s capacity to become a certified High Reliability School.
The High Reliability School Coaching Academy is specially designed to prepare teams of educators to lead their school in mastering all five levels of the Marzano High Reliability Schools™ framework, with an emphasis on the first three levels.
- Level 1: Safe, Supportive, and Collaborative Culture
- Level 2: Effective Teaching in Every Classroom
- Level 3: Guaranteed and Viable Curriculum
- Level 4: Standards-Referenced Reporting
- Level 5: Competency-Based Education
Through this carefully developed academy, you and your team will:
- Attend three two-day training sessions (six days total) over a period of 9–12 months
- Deepen your knowledge of the HRS framework
- Evaluate your current practices and identify areas of improvement
- Create actionable implementation plans for becoming an HRS
- Learn how to train other staff members on HRS best practices
- Continue to receive expert support and guidance between sessions