Remote Teaching: Enhancing your PLC or High Reliability School Virtual Institute
July 17, 2020
This past spring, you likely had to make a swift, unexpected transition from a traditional school setting to one that was completely virtual. As the 2020–21 school year approaches, it seems that this new way of teaching and learning will continue to be the reality for many educators and students.
At our Remote Teaching Virtual Institute, master practitioners and trusted experts share how to ensure learning for all in this new educational landscape. Drawing from their own professional experiences, our team of presenters offer practical strategies, real-world advice, and answers to questions many educators are asking during this time, such as:
- How do we engage students who are learning from home?
- How do we identify essential standards?
- How do we differentiate learning and meet the needs of all students?
- How do we provide meaningful feedback?
- How do we assess mastery in a remote learning environment?
The new school year is just around the corner. Make the most of this time by continuing to adapt, grow, and build on the great remote work you began last school year.
- Discover specific steps every educator must take to ensure student equity in a remote learning environment.
- Understand how to successfully implement a blended learning approach that includes both face-to-face and remote teaching time.
- Learn how to use evidence—pretests, testing results, surveys of teachers at previous grade levels, etc.—to identify where to spend your instructional time.
- Explore digital tools that can be used to successfully engage learners, whether they are working from home or in your classroom.
- Acquire best practices for creating meaningful learning experiences for students with disabilities.
- Explore unique strategies for differentiating instruction in a remote learning environment.
Product Code: CFH279
Presenters are subject to change.
You will receive a certificate of participation after completing each session.