Coaching makes great teachers! Tom Roy’s experience and insight makes coaches great. Teachers, coaches, and educators who use coaching programs will learn the elements of the Coaching Cycle to improve instruction. Each session will focus on a specific aspect of coaching that has been shown to improve learning; sessions include Change, the Cycle of events which assure change, Methods and Techniques, School and District models that work, Peer Coaching, and Leadership. Each session begins with a short presentation followed by plenty of time for questions and comments from participants.
Time: 1:00-1:45pm EDT (Wednesdays)
Number of sessions: 6
- Wednesday, August 5 | Chapter 1 - Coaching and Change
- Wednesday, August 12 | Chapter 2 - The Coaching Cycle
- Wednesday, August 19 | Chapter 3 - Methods and Techniques of Coaching
- Wednesday, August 26 | Chapter 4 - School and District Models
- Wednesday, September 2 | Chapter 5 - Peer Coaching
- Wednesday, September 9 | Chapter 6 - Program Supervision and Leadership
Book study recordings: For past sessions, visit our Book Study Recordings page.
Tom Roy, PhD, works with schools and districts on methods to improve student learning, assessment, and school leadership. He has also worked with schools and nonprofit organizations nationally and internationally.
There are currently no reviews for this webinar.