Using Common Core Standards
Develop a curriculum that aligns with the Common Core State Standards. Determine your school’s or district's unique needs, and unpack the standards in a way that makes the most sense for your staff. You’ll create a consistent understanding of the CCSS across all content areas and bring uniformity to what’s being taught in your classrooms. Each member of your team will walk away with an in-depth knowledge of the standards and receive specific, practical methods on how to help students master them.Request information
- Develop a curriculum in alignment with the CCSS.
- Identify priority and supporting standards.
- Determine how to use the priority and supporting standards to have the greatest impact on student learning.
- Align staff understanding and knowledge of the CCSS to eliminate individual interpretation.
- Gain practical strategies for implementing the standards across all content areas.
- Get a clearly articulated curriculum document and template designed to help staff implement the CCSS.
District leaders, school leaders, teachers
One day or multiple days