Five Big Ideas for Leading a High Reliability School
No matter your school improvement plan, data-driven leadership is key. These five big ideas will dispel popular myths long held by school and district leaders, reinvigorate your commitment to focus on the right work, and guide you in supporting the daily practices that matter most in achieving high levels of student success.
Data-driven approaches for becoming a High Reliability School
Gain key insights on leading a High Reliability School from experts who have years of experience guiding schools and districts through the process. HRS success requires strong leaders who understand the five big ideas shared in this book. With data-driven approaches and research-backed strategies, the authors demonstrate not only how to help schools thrive but also why their methods succeed.
This book will help administrators of current or aspiring K–12 High Reliability Schools:
- Understand the roles of all educators in high reliability organizations
- Unpack the five big ideas of high reliability leadership and how these ideas relate to their own school or district
- Utilize practical tools to better apply the HRS framework
- Improve school culture, student achievement, and organizational efficacy
- Sustain highly effective school systems
Product Code: BKL074
Page Count: 168