High Reliability Schools™ Summit
- $689.00 per person for teams of 5 or more
- Marzano Resources is in frequent contact with the staff at event venues to get updates about new or updated COVID-19 guidance from local and state officials related to events and public health. We have proactively taken steps to promote the health and safety of our attendees, associates, and staff.
Imagine if every school focused on five key components of education and gave staff the time to fully master them. The result would be sustainable school improvement and high levels of learning for all.
Trusted by educators around the world, the Marzano High Reliability Schools (HRS)™ framework serves as a long-term strategic planning guide for schools and districts. Rather than constantly seeking new initiatives, the framework encourages educators to concentrate their efforts on five key areas of operation:
- Safe, Supportive, and Collaborative Culture
- Effective Teaching in Every Classroom
- Guaranteed and Viable Curriculum
- Standards-Referenced Reporting
- Competency-Based Education
Join us at the High Reliability Schools Summit to learn how this powerful framework can help address your school or district’s unique needs and goals. With the support and guidance of our acclaimed HRS experts, you and your team will dive deep into the five levels of high reliability schooling, engage in strategic planning, and leave fully prepared to create the conditions for success across your school community.
- Learn how the HRS framework serves as a school leadership model that offers a clear, concise focus on research-based practices that increase student achievement.
- Discover how establishing a common model of instructional practice can improve teaching and learning in every classroom.
- Explore how the professional learning communities (PLC) concept is embedded into the HRS framework and serves as a critical vehicle to drive learning.
- Acquire a process for establishing a guaranteed and viable curriculum districtwide to ensure all students learn.
- Understand how to use quick data to monitor and sustain successful practices within schools.
- Examine key aspects of standards-based grading, such as developing proficiency scales and creating high-quality classroom assessments.
- Investigate the concept of competency-based education and how it can be developed within a school.
Learn from leading experts
Hear from our attendees
“The most valuable aspect of this event was leaving feeling like my district is focused on the 'right' work and also feel reinvigorated to start a new school year. The keynote speakers and breakout sessions provided valuable materials and much 'food for thought' about the future of our district and how we serve our students every day. The resources were great and I am so excited for a new year!”
“This event perfectly balances the art and science of education. With thoughtful consideration of the science of teaching and learning, this team of associates brings humanity, empathy, autonomy, and passion to a framework that could transform education in the US.”
“Hearing the opinions, advice, and values/beliefs of accredited educators who are well known. It was a rich experience.”
Agenda and speakers are subject to change.
|6:30–8:00 a.m.||Registration/Continental Breakfast|
Philip B. Warrick
|10:00–11:30 a.m.||Breakout Sessions|
|11:30 a.m.–1:00 p.m.||Lunch (on your own)|
|1:00–2:30 p.m.||Breakout Sessions|
|2:45–3:45 p.m.||Panel Discussion|
|7:00–8:00 a.m.||Registration/Continental Breakfast|
|8:00–8:30 a.m.||Awards Ceremony|
|10:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.||Breakout Sessions|
|12:00–1:30 p.m.||Lunch (on your own)|
|1:30–3:00 p.m.||Breakout Sessions|
|3:15–4:15 p.m.||HRS Level-Specific Team Times|
|7:00–8:00 a.m.||Continental Breakfast|
|8:00–9:30 a.m.||Breakout Sessions|
Tina H. Boogren
Agenda is subject to change.
Events reach capacity quickly. Please confirm your registration before making travel plans.
All rates are per day and subject to change.
In order to receive the discounted hotel room rate, please mention Solution Tree.
After the deadline listed below, rates will be determined by the hotel.
Hilton Palacio del Rio: Valet $44
San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk: Valet $44
Hilton Palacio del Rio
200 S Alamo St
San Antonio, TX 78205
Discounted Rate: (single or double) $245 per night
Deadline: January 27, 2022 or until group rate is sold out.Online reservations
San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk
889 E Market St
San Antonio, TX 78205
Discounted Rate: (single or double) $225 per night
Deadline: January 31, 2022 or until group rate is sold out.Online reservations
“The conference as a whole was one of the best conferences I have attended. Each session had many different components which helped me reflect on where our district currently is and where we need to go. Also, each session provided explicit examples of solutions you could implement in the upcoming school year.”
“I was able to get a good overall picture of High Reliability Schools and the qualities that make up a high quality school.”
“I love the fact that we met as an entire group for keynote then broke out into various sessions.”
Henry B. González Convention Center
900 E Market St
San Antonio, Texas
You will receive a certificate of participation 6 weeks after the event concludes. Please check with your department of education for CEU availability.
Product code: CFL019Five Reasons to Attend a Marzano Resources Event (PDF)
A Letter to Your Boss (DOC)
Included with your registration
Dramatically improve your school by merging the High Reliability Schools™ (HRS) model and the PLC at Work® process. Ensure continuous quality improvement through strong leadership and culture building.