High Reliability Schools™ Virtual Summit
- $689.00 per person for teams of 5 or more
- Please note: Registration will close two business days prior to the event start date.
High Reliability Schools™ Virtual Summit
Imagine if every school focused on five key components of education and gave staff the time to fully master them. The result would be sustainable school improvement and high levels of learning for all.
Trusted by educators around the world, the Marzano High Reliability Schools (HRS)™ framework serves as a long-term strategic planning guide for schools and districts. Rather than constantly seeking new initiatives, the framework encourages educators to concentrate their efforts on five key areas of operation:
- Safe, Supportive, and Collaborative Culture
- Effective Teaching in Every Classroom
- Guaranteed and Viable Curriculum
- Standards-Referenced Reporting
- Competency-Based Education
Join us at the Virtual High Reliability Schools Summit to learn how this powerful framework can help address your school or district’s unique needs and goals. With the support and guidance of our acclaimed HRS experts, you and your team will dive deep into the five levels of high reliability schooling, engage in strategic planning, and leave fully prepared to create the conditions for success across your school community.
- Learn how the HRS framework serves as a school leadership model that offers a clear, concise focus on research-based practices that increase student achievement.
- Discover how establishing a common model of instructional practice can improve teaching and learning in every classroom.
- Explore how the professional learning communities (PLC) concept is embedded into the HRS framework and serves as a critical vehicle to drive learning.
- Acquire a process for establishing a guaranteed and viable curriculum districtwide to ensure all students learn.
- Understand how to use quick data to monitor and sustain successful practices within schools.
- Examine key aspects of standards-based grading, such as developing proficiency scales and creating high-quality classroom assessments.
- Investigate the concept of competency-based education and how it can be developed within a school.
As a Summit attendee, you will:
- Take part in a live, virtual event over the course of three days
- Gain 60-day access to all sessions after the event concludes
- Receive digital access to all sessions handouts and a copy of Professional Learning Communities at Work® and High Reliability Schools
Learn from leading experts
Hear from our attendees
“Summer is precious time for our educators. The learning and the ability to converse, network and have takeaways through the Virtual HRS Summit is appealing to our teachers who want to engage in the HRS process.”
“The learning at the Virtual HRS Summit is important enough for our team to self-select to trade part of their summer vacation to learn from the best.”
“This framework [HRS] is so simple, and we were able to make it our own and focus on what’s important to Farmington.”
You will receive a certificate of participation after completing each session. Attendees will find a certificate of participation in the digital platform under each session. Certificates are available a limited time, until event access has expired.
Virtual Events Shipping
If the virtual event has materials to ship-all paid orders received prior to 2 weeks of its start date, sent with full attendee shipping information, will have their supplies before the event. Orders placed after this 2 week time frame will not receive their materials before the start of the event. Substitutions done after shipments have been sent will need to be shared out by the original attendee to their sub. Unforeseen issues with the carriers, or due to weather, are outside of Marzano Resources' control and may cause unintended shipping delays.
Product code: CFL013Five Reasons to Attend a Marzano Resources Event (PDF)
A Letter to Your Boss (DOC)
Included with your registration
Dramatically improve your school by merging the High Reliability Schools™ (HRS) model and the PLC at Work® process. Ensure continuous quality improvement through strong leadership and culture building.