High Reliability Teacher
The Marzano Resources High Reliability Teacher™ (HRT) program encourages and celebrates teacher effectiveness. Our multileveled HRT certification process recognizes the advancement of a teacher’s pedagogical skills and knowledge in three specific areas:
- Effective Use of Instructional Strategies
- Student Learning
- Valid and Rigorous Feedback
The HRT program includes three levels of certification and four online courses:
HRT empowers educators to:
- Focus on continuous improvement.
- Grow professionally in instruction, assessment, and feedback.
- Improve student achievement.
- Develop expertise and expand career opportunities.
Who should participate in the HRT certification process?
HRT is most beneficial for practicing teachers who have classroom experience. In addition, participants should be open to implementing Dr. Robert J. Marzano’s The New Art and Science of Teaching instructional framework in their classrooms.
What are the benefits of participating in the HRT program?
- Receive detailed feedback regarding your instruction
- Increase your competence in instructional practice
- Become a teacher leader
- Further your understanding of assessment literacy
- Earn CEUs/PD credit and optional graduate credit
High Reliability Framework Interest Form
Please complete the form below, and a Business Development Manager will get back to you within two business days.