Teaching Reasoning Reproducibles
Activities and Games for the Classroom
Teach students essential skills with engaging activities. Explore key reasoning skills from the Common Core and Next Generation Science Standards and strategies for teaching them to students. Then, discover fun, research-based games and activities to reinforce students' reasoning skills. This practical text provides clear guidance for incorporating these tools into your classroom to prepare students for academic and lifetime success.
- Help students develop the ability to critically analyze evidence and draw valid conclusions.
- Refine students’ reasoning skills—using a combination of analytical and intuitive reasoning—to help them prosper in 21st-century colleges and workplaces.
- Gain classroom games and activities to support reasoning lessons.
- Provide students with the tools to reinforce their reasoning and relay complex information.
Get your copy today
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Ready, Set, Connect!
2. Relationship Bingo
3. Conditional Cards
4. Great Extrapolations
5. Riddle Me This
6. Never Tells
7. Valid or True
8. Proverb Pairs
9. Premises Puzzle
10. Reasoning Relay
11. Are You Saying . . . ?
12. Rule Breakers
- Relationship Types (for Filling in Bingo Boards)
- Relationship Types, Subtypes, and Signal Words and Phrases Chart for Relationship Bingo
- Student Bingo Board for Relationship Bingo