Items 1-10 of 16
- Improving Teacher Development: A Guide for Teachers and Coaches Virtual Workshop<br> <small>A Live Event with Tina H. Boogren</small>
Virtual Event | November 11 & November 18
Designed for teachers, coaches, and educational leaders, this highly interactive workshop with Tina H. Boogren offers a paradigm-shifting approach to teacher development.
- Leadership, School Improvement, & High Reliability Schools Virtual Workshop<br> <small>A Live Event with Philip B. Warrick</small>
Virtual Event | November 1, November 4, November 8 & November 10
During this highly interactive virtual workshop, Philip B. Warrick challenges and equips leaders and leadership teams to achieve high levels of student learning by reaching a high level of reliability as a school.
- Standards, Assessment, & Grading for School Leaders Virtual Workshop<br> <small>A Live Event with Tammy Heflebower</small>
Virtual Event | November 1, November 3, November 8, November 11, November 15, & November 17, 2021
In this highly interactive virtual workshop, Tammy Heflebower outlines a five-phase plan that school leaders can leverage to plan, build capacity, implement, and monitor their transition to standards-based learning.
- Transforming Teacher Development Webinar
November 10, 2020
This webinar will focus on the best way to elevate teacher development and growth and is geared toward teachers, instructional coaches, and administrators. Learn how to create a system of teacher development that ensures all teachers get better each year.
- Introduction to Competency-Based Systems Webinar
November 13, 2015
Join Robert J. Marzano and Michelle Finn who will highlight two tools to help increase student independence and learning transparency: standard operating procedures and capacity matrices.
- Standards-Based Grading for Teachers and School Leaders Webinar
November 8, 2018
Rather than using traditional systems that incorporate nonacademic factors such as attendance and behavior, this webinar will help you learn to assess and report student performance based on prioritized standards.
- Proficiency Scales in a Standards-Based Classroom Webinar
November 28, 2018
Proficiency scales are a critical component of standards-based learning. Created out of popular demand, this webinar will teach you everything you need to know about designing quality scales and using them to make the greatest impact on student achievement.
- Improving Student Engagement through Resiliency-Centered Schools Webinar
November 6, 2019
Research shows that there is a direct, unequivocal correlation between engaged students and academic success. During this webinar, expert Mike Ruyle will share concrete student engagement strategies you can begin using immediately in your own classroom, school, or district.
- Solutions for Standards-Based Grading Virtual Workshop
Virtual Event | November 30–December 1, 2020
Join leading experts as they walk participants through practical implementation of each element of an effective standards-based grading system—highlighting potential pitfalls, opportunities, and challenges.
- Leading a High Reliability School Virtual Workshop
Virtual Event | November 9–10, 2020
Discover how to use the High Reliability Schools framework as a strategic planning guide for monitoring and significantly improving specific conditions within your school over time.