Why Global PD Teams?
Global PD Teams is the first-ever online professional development resource designed to support your entire faculty on your learning journey.
Here’s how Global PD Teams can help your school:
- Offers daily, convenient access to real-time school improvement models and strategies
- Provides job-embedded professional development
- Builds collective teacher efficacy
- Defines clear learning paths toward student achievement and school improvement
- Delivers quality content from authors you know and trust, focused on eight essential competencies
Learn why Global PD Teams is the right choice for your school improvement needs.
Build collective teacher efficacy. Leverage immediate instructional strategies.
Global PD Teams is a valuable tool for your staff development leadership to guide professional learning for the entire school. Whether you’re onboarding a new teacher or working with veteran staff, our instructional videos, mini-courses, playlists, and other supportive resources are an all-access pass to our most helpful insights into school improvement.
Global PD helps leaders:
- Ensure teacher teams build shared learning around relevant, quality content
- Provide new teacher training that supports the collective goals of existing teacher teams
- Empower teachers to take ownership of their professional learning
- Monitor teacher progress in their learning goals
Global PD helps teachers:
- Focus on content that will move the needle for student success
- Demonstrate competency in essential topics
- Access daily, job-embedded professional development
- Work better within their collaborative teams to ensure all students learn at high levels
Meet some of the experts you’ll see in Global PD Teams
Robert J. Marzano, PhD, is cofounder and chief academic officer of Marzano Resources in Denver, Colorado. A leading researcher in education, he is a speaker, trainer, and author of more than 50 books and 200 articles.
Tina H. Boogren, PhD, is a fierce advocate for educators, particularly for their well-being. She is the author of numerous books centered around her passion areas of quality instruction, coaching, mentoring, and wellness and is co-director of Solution Tree’s Wellness Solutions for Educators™ with Dr. Timothy D. Kanold. She also hosts the weekly podcast Self-Care for Educators with Dr. Tina H. Boogren. She lives in Denver, Colorado.
Get A FREE 7-Day Trial
Already a subscriber? Sign in>>
ST natural GPDPage