Enhance your learning. Dr. Marzano and Marzano Resources associates offer free webinars on a regular basis as a service to the educational community. Explore recorded webinars on a variety of topics.
Items 21-30 of 67
- Take Time for You: The Happy, Healthy Educator Webinar
July 23, 2019
Based on Dr. Tina H. Boogren’s book Take Time for You, this interactive webinar will detail how to develop an individualized self-care plan that empowers you.
- Coaching for Significant and Sustained Change in the Classroom Webinar
June 12, 2019
In this webinar, Dr. Tom Roy will share a five-step coaching cycle proven to foster better teaching, as well as methods and techniques to support teachers through the change process.
- Standards-Referenced Grading vs. Competency-Based Grading Webinar
May 8, 2019
During this interactive webinar, Dr. Robert J. Marzano will compare and contrast standards-based grading with competency-based grading.
- HRS Plus PLC: Utilizing the High Reliability Schools Model and PLC at Work Process to Ensure High Levels of Learning Webinar
April 10, 2019
During this interactive webinar, expert Cameron L. Rains will detail the connections between the PLC at Work process and the HRS framework across the five levels, and share how each level positively impacts students, teachers, and parents.
- Increasing Learner Engagement Through the Use of Student Agency within Classroom Instruction Webinar
March 12, 2019
Student agency is a common catch phrase when talking about personalized competency-based education, but how do you really use it to increase learner engagement? How does planning for student agency enhance your classroom instruction? In this webinar, in order to address these questions, participants will develop a working definition of student agency and analyze real classroom examples.
- The New Art and Science of Classroom Assessment Webinar
January 9, 2019
Teachers should endeavor to be experts on the subject of assessment protocol. In order to make reliable decisions about student achievement, assessments must be of high quality. In addition, improved teacher expertise in terms of assessment practice can have a significant impact on student achievement—up to a 34-percentile gain. This webinar will focus on presenting a new and innovative view regarding classroom assessments.
- The Marzano Compendium – Top 10 Reasons to Subscribe
December 4, 2018
In this webinar, Dr. Marzano himself talks you through the elements and concepts featured in the Compendium, which includes 43 downloadable PDFs, scales to help implement learning goals, and more.
- Proficiency Scales in a Standards-Based Classroom Webinar
November 28, 2018
Proficiency scales are a critical component of standards-based learning. Created out of popular demand, this webinar will teach you everything you need to know about designing quality scales and using them to make the greatest impact on student achievement.
- Standards-Based Grading for Teachers and School Leaders Webinar
November 8, 2018
Rather than using traditional systems that incorporate nonacademic factors such as attendance and behavior, this webinar will help you learn to assess and report student performance based on prioritized standards.