Items 1-10 of 12
- Beyond Conversations About Race Portable Event Package
Virtual Event | April 16–December 31, 2021
Use this powerful event as a springboard for teachers, administrators, and community members to enter into respectful dialogue that creates a call to action and a plan to do better.
- Effective Teaching<br> <small>A Live Event with Tina H. Boogren</small>
Virtual Event | April 20 & April 27
In this highly interactive virtual workshop, Dr. Tina H. Boogren equips educators with tools and strategies to improve their practice at all levels of experience and expertise.
- Leadership, School Improvement, & High Reliability Schools<br> <small>A Live Event with Philip B. Warrick</small>
Virtual Event | April 14, April 15, April 28, & April 29
During this highly interactive virtual workshop, Philip B. Warrick challenges and equips leaders and leadership teams to achieve high levels of student learning by reaching a high level of reliability as a school.
- Supporting Beginning Teachers Webinar
April 10, 2018
Learn specific strategies for designing an effective mentoring program that provides the essential physical, emotional, instructional, and institutional support from mentors and coaches from the very beginning.
- HRS Plus PLC: Utilizing the High Reliability Schools Model and PLC at Work Process to Ensure High Levels of Learning Webinar
April 10, 2019
During this interactive webinar, expert Cameron L. Rains will detail the connections between the PLC at Work process and the HRS framework across the five levels, and share how each level positively impacts students, teachers, and parents.
- Motivating and Inspiring Students Webinar
April 9, 2020
In the important book Awaken the Learner (2014), Darrell Scott and Robert Marzano made the point that K–12 schools primarily focus on knowledge and skills, to the detriment of their students. We are convinced, however, that motivation and inspiration are the most critical elements of successful schooling.
- Teaching the Common Core State Standards Webinar
April 27, 2015
Join Jan K. Hoegh to learn key instructional strategies that meet the rigor of the standards and can lead to higher levels of student achievement.
- Classroom Games to Enhance Argumentation and Reasoning Skills Webinar
April 14, 2015
Learn about argumentation and reasoning skills derived from current standards documents, concrete strategies and processes for teaching those skills directly, and a variety of games and activities that reinforce and engage students in meaningful practice of the skills.
- Designing Effective Classroom Management Webinar
April 22, 2016
This webinar introduces attendees to proactive classroom management, as described in Designing Effective Classroom Management.
- High Reliability Schools Webinar
April 13, 2016
The Marzano High Reliability Schools model provides a framework for schools as they engage in short- and long-term strategic planning. The model is focused clearly on school improvement through research-based practices and provides school leaders with specific data-based initiatives associated with school improvement.